Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Baby! Happy Review!




The big day arrived yesterday. My niece, Sara, and her husband, Ben, welcomed their son, Carter Benjamin into the world. Healthy, 7 pounds, 13 ounces, all fingers and toes present. I've seen a photo and he's a great looking baby. If you'll recall, about five weeks ago, I wrote about Sara after I went to her baby shower. So, now I am a Great Aunt. That sounds so silly. She will be coming for a visit and the baptism and I am eager to meet Carter.



Speaking of babies, I got a fantastic review of my nursery rhyme from the Children's and Teen's Book Connection. I'd be pleased if you took a look. Reviewers have a hard job and I offer my thanks for their time and kind words. Read the review now! The buy link is in the review, but here it is just in case you know of a special child in your life that deserves a wonderful bedtime story. Buy First Spring by Margaret Rose at Guardian Angels Publishing.

July 4th is just a few days away. I hope you'll take some time to relax and reflect on what a great nation we have and offer a prayer of thanksgiving for those who have lead our nation and who do so today.


Until the next time,
Margaret Rose

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful site Margie. wonderful cover too...*S*
    I am so happy that this is a new venture, but no doubt a much loved one as well. I have a grand daughter who is 14 months old who is going to get this little treasure, and you can count on that for sure..*S*
    Wishing you all the best!

    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darcy - thank you for visiting and I'm glad you like the cover. This is a special story for me as it is about me and one of my sons. I hope your grand daughter enjoys it too.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete